$1.50 USD - $18.00 USD
Sock Earrings Kit
Make socks! For your Ears! .... Or for someone else's ears.
These tiny earrings are a great way to use up sock yarn scraps or to show off your favorite fingering weight yarn. Match your socks earrings to your sweater, or knit them as Christmas stockings in white and red or white and green.
The kit contains:
- Instructions for knitting the tiny socks (measuring about 1.5 inches [4cm] long) and assembling the earrings
- Stainless Steel hardware (which is hypoallergenic and nickel-free) or Gold Hardware (nickel-free) to make the earrings including leverback ear wires to keep the earrings secure in the ears.
- Small bag for gifting or storage
- Backing card to give with the earrings
- 2 Pin-Style Markers
What else you need:
- Fingering weight yarn if you didn’t purchase the optional yarn with the kit
- Set of four 2.25mm (US1) double pointed needles
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
- Pliers or something similar to place the pinch bail
Optional yarn to complete the pair of earrings is available in the Add-On option.
If you want to make your own Handknit Stocking Earrings, just select the free add-on for the stocking mods for the pattern.